Sunday, December 28, 2008

Waiting for santa

Baby JJ is dreaming of a new high chair and chew toys he hopes santa will bring him!!


This crazy haired girl is wishing for a my little pony amuzement park, although she is bound and determined to be on Santa's naughty list--imagine that!!!


Don't let her bright eyes fool you-her favorite christmas ornament says "I'd rather be naughty"
she is hoping for a hair salon and my little pet shop fitness center.



Syd is dreaming of the Wii and a plush I dog!!

Can you tell who is naughty or nice??  What happened to you better not pout?  I let the kids open their christmas PJ's on christmas eve which is a family tradition.   They are just slightly excited that Santa is on his way.  This year Syd and I tracked Santa on Norad.  It was really very exciting seeing him make his trek across the world.

No comments: