Friday, December 5, 2008

Some of my favorite Things

I love christmas time, especially when all the decorating is done!!!!  The first tree you see is our family tree, it is covered by ornaments the kids have made, and other great ornaments they get each year.  It is a family tradition to get an ornament each year for christmas, this started from my parents.  I asked once why and my mom told me it was so I could have ornaments for my own tree when I left the house, and I am so thankful for that.  Me and the girls love unwrapping the ornaments each year and remembering christmas past as we put them on the tree.  I do have to admit though, I love the fullness of this tree but I swear under my breath that next year I will get a pre-lit tree!!!!
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care
My upstairs woodsy tree--love it!!
I call tis the Red room
Oh and on Thursday of this week we got our first big snow storm!!  Our dog Kody loves the snow I think he is part Husky!!!