Monday, August 4, 2008

Summer fun


Okay, so it has been awhile since my last post.  JJ jr. was trying to make an early entrance into the world at 33 weeks.  I was in the hospital for 2 1/2 days and then I have been on bed rest, good news is that I am at 36 weeks now and that the baby can come any time now hopefully (My doctors appt. is Thursday)  During my stay in the hospital I was able to get another ultrasound.  The baby is huge already weighing in at 6 pounds 9 oz. and you could see his spiky hair and fat chubby cheeks I wish I had a copy to show you all.  My mom has came to our rescue and has been taking care of the girls, house, pets, food, ect.  She is amazing, I am very grateful she is here.  
This last weekend the girls, grandma, and JJ went to Elitch Gardens 
here in Denver (it used to be 6 flags).  It was JJ's work get together so they all enjoye
d free entrance, food, and fun although it was 103 degrees here!!! 


 While they were gone I finished the last of the Twilight series books, Breaking Dawn, and can I just say fabulous.  I couldn't put it down, now I can't wait to see the movie in December. Maybe by the next post JJ jr. will be here!!!

3 comments:

Owen's Mommy said...

Jamie we are sure missing you!! I hope you are doing well, and I hope that baby comes SOON. Can't wait to read Breaking Dawn!!!!!

*amandajae* said...

HEY!! glad you didnt have JJjr yet, i still have no idea what to get you...i think the donald trump wig might still be an option ;) i get my book in the mail on the 6th! it is killing me!! is it good???? cant wait to see you guys at the blessing let me know as soon as you guys set the date so i can get it off :) love and kisses to the girls <3 me

Nikki said...

Sounds like JJ jr. is already keeping you on your toes.

~~Nik