Tuesday, August 12, 2008

He's Here!!!







Saturday night little JJ decided he could wait no longer maybe it was because Abby talked to my belly all day saying " Come out baby JJ so I can hold you, kiss you, and dress you up as Prince Phillip"!!!  At 2 am I told JJ it was time to go to the hospital with contractions only 5 minutes apart.  I was ecstatic no more drugs, no more bed rest!!! We arrived at the hospital, checked in, and after awhile the contractions slowed down, the nurse stated I may be in false labor!  Not what I wanted to hear and I was not going to have that.  Sure enough the contractions picked up and baby JJ was born at 2:17 pm Sunday, weighing in at 7 Lbs 7 Oz. and 20 1/2 inches long at only 36 weeks.  He would have been huge if he would have been full term.  After he was born I had the most overwhelming feeling of contentment.  My family is all here!!!

2 comments:

*amandajae* said...

YEA!!!! he is a keeper :) too cute I cant wait to come squeeze on those chubby cheeks!!! make sure to let me know when the blessing is ASAP!! CANT WAIT xoxox to the girls and BOY!! (it sounds weird to say that you have a boy :D ) talk to you soon!

Nikki said...

WhooHooo!!

Glad to hear that Lil' JJ has arrived.
The Webers are very happy for you all.

~~Nik