Monday, September 15, 2008

Casa Bonita




When I was about 5 years old my family traveled to Colorado and we ate at a very fun place called Casa Bonitas.  In effort to relive childhood memories when my family was here we decided to take the kids to eat there.  For those of you in Utah, it is alot like the Mayan except a lot older and more ghetto.  All I had were great memories of this place but, driving to it we all got a little frightened.  It is not in the nice side of town anymore.  It was still pretty cool inside and the kids really enjoyed watching the divers and the gorilla act.  The food was nasty but for some reason the kids didn't mind.  Grandma Wright bought them all glow in the dark necklaces to run around with. I have to say I had some flashbacks of my cousins and I running around there with the same awe in our eyes that my kids had.  It was a pretty good time.  Would I go back....most likely no!!

3 comments:

Owen's Mommy said...

I am sorry I haven't commented in a while...or called to congratulate you. I just know when I had Owen I was in pain, on drugs, and did not want to talk to ANYONE. I can only assume everyone else needs the same amount of space. However, baby JJ is perfect! He is so handsome. I mean your other children are so freaking cute how could he not be???

*amandajae* said...

HEY!!! go to my page.....but make sure the girls arent around....and watch the south park clips about CASA DE CACKA :) they are too funny!!

Owen's Mommy said...

Wow you guys have been at Casa Bonita for a long time :) I came off my blog strike...time to come off yours!!!