Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby shower

I have to say that I have some great friends!!! Pam, Amber, and Becka spent a great deal of time preparing this awesome baby shower for me. They thought of everything, from the yummy crepe bar and appetizers to the cutest M&M party favors that said Baby boy Roth on them. The decor was fabulous and all who attended were so much fun!!! Needless to say this little boy is going to be very stylish. He has more outfits then I do!!!! A big thank you to all you wonderful ladies!!!







  Pam made the awesome 8X8 scrapbook  for the baby.  Brandi made the cutest diaper cake I     have ever seen!!! 

2 comments:

Owen's Mommy said...

JAMIE!!! I was about to give up on your blog. Thank you for elaborating on my master-piece I have created for you :)

Um, yeah you made out like a bandit at your shower. Can't wait to meet JJ junior.

*amandajae* said...

HEYYY cute blog!! :) i will have to put a link to your page on my blogspot page :) glad you figured it out finally!! when r u guys thinking of having jj jr blessed?? let me know soon so i can put in some time off requests :) <3 you!! XOXOX to the girls!!